Payroll & Accounts Manager (Full Time or Part Time)
As a Payroll Bureau, it is essential that we are top of our game! The right candidate will be responsible for managing the end to end payroll operation, ensuring that each stage of the payroll process is actioned properly, that all employees are paid correctly, that appropriate and accurate information is provided to the client, that correct information and payments are made to local tax departments, pension providers and other statutory bodies.
As well as Payroll, we specialise in Bookkeeping, Direct & Indirect Tax and Accounting. We cover a wide range of services from Year-End Accounts preparation, Statutory Returns, Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT, Management Accounting and much more. We pride ourselves on the personal and professional service we offer to each and every client we work with.
What we’re looking for…
- A positive and good-humoured nature with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to deal with sensitive matters professionally and confidentially
- Accuracy and an eye for detail, with a meticulous, systematic approach to problem solving
- Excellent organisational & technical skills
- Ability to work flexibly, take initiative and work to tight deadlines
- Understanding of general accounting principles and good commercial awareness
- Knowledge of ROI payroll processing, income tax & national insurance rules
- A proven track record in a high-volume payroll environment (desirable)
- Experience producing management accounts / month end reporting (desirable)
- Knowledge of Sage Cloud 50 or similar (desirable)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel (essential)
Full Job Spec available to download here:
To apply, please email your CV to Lydia@accountancyfocus.ie or fill in the short application form below.